- This event has passed.
2022 NMLS CE Classes – 8-9 Hours Approved
November 3 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$150.00
RIMBA is excited to announce that our instructor, Deb Sousa, Mass MBA, will instruct our NMLS CE classes on November 3.
8-9 HOURS APPROVED NMLS CE
7 Hour SAFE Core: Mortgage Industry Updates to Proactively Protect Your License
This course satisfies the requirements set forth by the Secure and Fair Enforcement Mortgage Licensing Act for a comprehensive 7-hour continuing education course for mortgage loan originators. This course covers topics required by the SAFE Act: 3 hours of Federal law, 2 hours of ethics (which shall include fraud, consumer protection, and fair lending issues), and 2 hours of non-traditional mortgage lending.
1 Hour SAFE Elective: Rhode Island
Class Expectations and Info:
- -Attendees will be expected to pay attention and interact during entire 8 hours
- -Provide government issued photo ID
- -All classes will be monitored for attendance.
- -Poll questions will be asked throughout the course
- -Case studies will be used in place of a final exam
- -Class will begin promptly at 8:30am. PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE. Registration begins at 8:00am and we will need EVERYONE to provide your government ID (whether we know you or not). We have a large class so it’s imperative to get in early and get yourself registered.
- -Please bring your coffee and breakfast; lunch will be provided
Optional and included in the $150 fee
1 Hour SAFE Elective: CRA for Mortgage Lenders on Massachusetts
Massachusetts was the first state in the country requiring CRA examinations for mortgage lenders. Attendees will discuss the importance of CRA laws and regulations and understand the examination process.
Optional and for additional $15 fee – Connecticut State Specific
A classroom equivalent (online) class has been submitted to NMLS and is pending approval. Cost is TBD but will be approximately $10-$15. More info will be replaced soon.