Mortgage lenders are operating in a new world with new challenges due to the ever-changing coronavirus crisis. They must continue to guide borrowers while navigating tighter credit requirements, new considerations due to the CARES Act and unusual credit reporting circumstances, at a time of record-setting volumes.
We invite you to attend a webinar, “Credit in the time of COVID-19,” co-hosted by Birchwood Credit Services Inc. and CreditXpert Inc., as they share what mortgage lenders need to know about forbearance and new ways for potential score improvement. Join us for a live webinar with industry experts from CreditXpert Inc. and Birchwood Credit Services, including:
In the webinar you will learn:
• Forbearance: What it is and what it means for your consumers.
• Examples of what is being reported and what we might see more in the future.
• Unique and global observations on the mortgage credit industry.
• New way to use score improvement tools to address the challenges.
Who Should Attend?
• Mortgage Loan Officers
• Operations Staff
• Director of Lending
• Chief Credit Officers
• Mortgage Origination Executives
Register by June 18 to gain access to the webinar and supporting materials provided.