Wells Fargo Funding
Wells Fargo Funding is one of the nation’s leading residential mortgage investors. You can feel confident with a dedicated team of experienced mortgage professionals – industry veterans like Colleen Cawley – focused on helping you achieve your goals now and in the future.
With more than 25 years of leadership as a mortgage investor you can rely on us to provide:
- A wide range of products to meet your borrowers’ needs.
- Innovative delivery options (including Bid tape with Assignment of Trade and Bifurcation) to meet your business needs.
- Clear and consistent communications which keep you informed of product, program, and process changes that may help improve your execution.
- Free market workshops, webinars, and other resources designed to help you uncover new opportunities and reach diverse markets; and,
- High quality, high touch support to help with any questions you may have.
That support begins with Colleen Cawley, Regional Sales Executive, and a 25 year veteran of the mortgage industry serving the New England region, including Rhode Island. Colleen has worked extensively with Correspondent lenders throughout her career and has a strong track record of working closely with her clients to grow their business.
Colleen can help you build your business by ensuring you get the most out of the tools, training, resources and service options available from Wells Fargo Funding. She holds an MBA from Bryant University, and is located in Westport, Mass.
If you’re interested in becoming an approved Seller with Wells Fargo Funding or simply want to connect with Colleen, she can be reached at (610) 405-6213, or send an email to [email protected]. You’ll also find more information at wellsfargofunding.com.
Count on our commitment.