A DIFFERENT KIND OF BANK
Texas Capital Bank was founded in 1998 by a small group of entrepreneurs to serve businesses and the people who build them, and that remains our focus today.
We believe in aligning our business to the needs of our clients. That’s why we created a specialized Mortgage Finance group that fully supports the unique requirements of mortgage lenders, staffed by industry veterans who speak your language.
When you work with a bank focused on your business, you’re working with someone who can help you grow, instead of competing with you for the same borrowers. We put our efforts into developing new products, processes and technology to help you run an efficient, profitable business. To us, serving the mortgage industry is a significant opportunity, and we treat it accordingly.
- Top 100 FDIC banks in the U.S. by asset size
- Top 3 Warehouse provider
- Ranked in Forbes List of Best Banks in America
- Top 20 Mortgage Aggregator
Our Mortgage Finance group got its start in 2000 by offering warehouse credit facilities. Since then, we’ve remained consistently committed to the mortgage industry and have expanded to provide additional services such as treasury services, liquidity services, specialized credit facilities and a Correspondent Lending group.
Our Correspondent Lending group purchases a comprehensive array of loans types in all 50 states:
- Bulk Mandatory and Best Efforts
- Medical Doctor Loan Program
- Jumbo – Delegated
- Conventional products, including Home Ready, Home Possible, and FNMA Single Close
- Government products, including FHA, VA and USDA
- Repurchase Insurance at no additional cost or third-party review on ALL products
To learn what we can do for your business, please contact:
Robert Favicchio, VP, Regional Sales Manager, Correspondent Lending
401-556-5555 [email protected]
Tim Gilbert, VP, Relationship Manager, Warehouse Lending
908-601-7695 [email protected]