December 4, 2017
WELCOME TO A DIFFERENT KIND OF BUSINESS BANK
WHO ARE WE?
Texas Capital Bank (NASDAQ: TCBI) was founded in 1998 as a business-to-business bank, serving businesses and the people who build them, and that remains our focus today. As entrepreneurs ourselves, we believe in aligning our business to the needs of our clients. That’s why we created a specialized Mortgage Finance group that fully supports the unique requirements of mortgage lenders, staffed by industry veterans who speak your language. We believe that serving the mortgage industry is a significant opportunity, and we treat it accordingly.
- Top 100 FDIC banks in the U.S. by asset size (currently over $23B)
- Top 20 Ranking in Forbes List of Best Banks in America
- Top 10 Bank Director’s Bank Performance Scorecard of Banks w/ Assets $5-50 Billion
- Top 50 U.S. banks by market cap
- Top 5 Warehouse provider with average funding over $9Billion per month
WHY IS A BUSINESS BANK BETTER?
Being a business bank means you are not selling to your competition. Our bank serves you the business owner and that is our focus. Our Mortgage Finance group got its start in 2004 by offering warehouse credit facilities. Since then, we’ve remained committed to the mortgage industry and have expanded to provide additional services such as treasury services, liquidity services and Mortgage Servicing Rights (MSR) collateralized credit facilities to support your business.
Texas Capital Bank’s Mortgage Finance group has become well-known throughout the industry for our attentive service. Our correspondent lending clients enjoy a dedicated client services team that provides support throughout the loan review and for post-closing support. We also offer an underwriting scenario desk should you need to discuss a unique loan before submitting it for review.
WHAT ARE OUR OFFERINGS?
Our Correspondent Lending group purchases a comprehensive array of loans types in all 50 states.
- Bulk Mandatory and Best Efforts
- Medical Doctor Loan Program
- Jumbo – Delegated
- Repurchase Insurance at no additional cost or third-party review on ALL products
- Conventional Products including Home Ready, Home Possible, and FNMA Single Close
- Government Products including FHA, VA and USDA.
- Warehouse Lending
- MSR Financing and Treasury Services
- Overnight Fed Fund Alternative for Banks
We call our approach to fueling growth, jobs and prosperity Texas Capitalism,™and it doesn’t happen by accident. It’s developing the best partnerships and building something great together. For more information on Texas Capital Bank please contact:
VP, Regional Sales Manager, Correspondent Lending
VP, Relationship Manager, Warehouse Lending Division